Central Oregon has a dynamic real estate market. What was once an area of wide open fields and ranches is fast becoming a nationally-renowned recreational and residential hot spot. As a fixture in Central Oregon since 1905, our firm has seen the rises and falls of the local real estate market over the decades. It has also gained an understanding of the communities, people and businesses that call Central Oregon home. Our experience and understanding can help you navigate the local market and complete your real estate transactions quickly and confidently. Some specific real estate matters that our lawyers handle include:
• Drafting, reviewing and filing real estate purchase and sale documents;
• Drafting and reviewing residential and commercial leases;
• Providing advice and representation on real estate contract disputes;
• Explaining the environmental and regulatory requirements that affect real estate transactions;
• Drafting and evaluating condominium and property owners’ association documents;
• Handling real estate financing matters.