Never before has it been so important to have an understanding of the legal environment in which your corporation operates. Our lawyers can assist you in learning not only what the law is, but how it applies to your business and affects your bottom line. Some specific tasks we handle in the corporate law arena include:
• Drafting, reviewing, amending and filing corporate documentation, including articles of incorporation, bylaws, service contracts, financing papers, stock certificates, and tax forms;
• Attending and providing guidance at corporate meetings;
• Assisting your corporation in responding to inquiries from the government and other regulatory agencies;
• Helping your corporation comply with applicable tax and securities laws, including Sarbanes-Oxley and various disclosure laws;
• Counseling your directors and officers on their legal obligations and rights.