Construction projects drive economic growth and can be win-win transactions for both owners and contractors. However, when construction disputes arise, costs and time delays quickly mount. Our construction attorneys understand that time is money, so they work hard to ensure that your construction and development projects are built on a solid legal foundation. They also appreciate your need for prompt, professional service when your projects are stalled by nonpayment, liens, regulatory requirements, labor issues, and financing problems. Some construction law matters with which our lawyers can help you include:
• Drafting, reviewing and filing construction and development contracts;
• Advising you on local building codes, zoning ordinances and other laws;
• Filing or responding to contractor and material supplier liens;
• Providing advice on payment and performance bond matters;
• Negotiating disputes between owners, contractors and sub-contractors; and
• Providing legal representation in construction mediations, arbitrations and lawsuits.